Useful Ideas To Building Quality Backlinks
Google places a lot of emphasis on getting high quality backlinks. When it comes to search engine traffic, Google receives more traffic every day than all other search engines, so let's focus on creating quality links that impress Google.
To begin with, what is a high quality link? ? A high-quality backlink is a link pointing to your website from another related website of equivalent or superior value to Google's view. Nobody fully understands Google's algorithms, but they use the page's ranking as a single measure.
Page Rank is a numeric value that Google uses to put a value on the website page. The greater the RP, the more valuable it is.
If the main page of your website is a PR3, you would like to obtain backlinks from web pages of a PR3 or higher. Each time your link appears on one of these web pages, it actually increases the value of your own page ranking.
The same principle is valid for all your pages on your site. You may have an inner page ranking greater than your home page.
Okay, what are some ideas for high-quality backlinks?
1. Be natural. Do not buy many backlinks at once. This increases the suspicion in the eyes of Google and can actually damage your site. Any link you get should appear naturally.
2. Write for high traffic blogs. Instead of trying to get a link, post an article in its entirety on someone else's blog. Numerous bloggers will allow you to include two links in the body of your blog article.
This gives you the opportunity to not only link to your home page, but to a different page on the site. Be sure and use specific keyword phrases that match the title and description of the webpage you're linking to.
3. Blog comments Blog comments are an additional method to create quality backlinks. However, the temptation here is to make a "drive for" observation. This is a comment on the blog of someone who does not add anything to the blog post and is only with the intention of trying to get a backlink. You should read the blog post and make a useful observation for this to do its job.
Be sure to post useful comments instead of just generic comments. Also, be sure to insert a keyphrase in the named field instead of its name. Fluctuate the URL so that it is not linked only to your home page, which can help create diversity and provide you with higher quality backlinks.
4. Get placed in directories. DMOZ and Yahoo are two directories in which you must register.
This really is a high quality link and a very good supply of potential traffic on the website. It may take some time for your listing to appear, but placing it in online directories is a great back-link to obtain.
5. Discussion forums. Search engines love discussion forums because of the traffic they receive and also the fresh content that is added every day.
Investing a small amount of time posting in a discussion forum can result in excellent long-term links. This can be a high quality link to obtain due to the traffic you could provide to your website.
Investigate how you can create your signature file to provide good backlinks in addition to high quality traffic as well. In the long term, it is possible to build hundreds or thousands of backlinks in discussion forums.
It does not matter if your site markets one of the many job opportunities in the home, some kind of affiliate program, or something that you are trying to work at home and earn money, the creation of quality backlinks is vital . These are just a small portion of tricks to do it. Other good sources of backlinks such as social networking sites, social directories, press announcements, affiliate programs, etc., are excellent backlinks strategies also in the long term.