Excess Vaginal Wetness – What are Your Options
Vaginal Moisture During Sex: YOU CAN BE OLDER THAN NECESSARY!
Most of us assume that sex is better when it's wet, but do you feel as much as you can be about having sex? Like the engine of a car, there is a higher and lower range that is required to obtain maximum performance.
Too much natural lubrication (moisture) during sexual intercourse reduces pleasure for both partners. The females lose more stimulation along the vaginal walls. Men lose the corresponding "tight" feeling they love. We all have an optimal level of friction that is required to allow greater pleasure for both partners, which brings us to an easier climax. This level of stimulation can be obtained more easily by experimenting with your moisture level. Sex could be much more satisfying than you think it is.
A woman's moisture level increases naturally as excitement increases. But for some women, even the smallest ignition is enough to produce an extravagant amount of lubrication. If excess moisture is a problem for you, or if you simply want to experiment with different levels of humidity, looking for the most pleasant "stress" sensation for your man, what can you do?
First, understand that there are more people involved. in sex that only part of sex. More women achieve orgasms by stimulating the clitoris than by intercourse. However, intercourse is an intimate act and should be successful when possible. If it is not pleasant, then it is very likely that a couple becomes romantically distant. This is the beginning of the deterioration of marriage.
Secondly, you should consult your doctor to make sure there are no infections, abnormalities or other problems that cause your excess moisture, especially if it is something new. Do not risk it!
The most radical solution to excess moisture is surgery. This should be your last resort, and it is rarely necessary. Other medical procedures include freezing or the laser of the cervix to reduce secretions, electrical stimulation and treatment with magnetic fields. These treatments can be painful, expensive and prolonged. There is no guarantee of success or the problem will not return.
There are numerous options, but few realistic ones. Here are some common things that couples try (including some "old stories") and comments on their effectiveness.
1) Anything that dries the mouth. In general, if the mouth dries, it will also affect the vagina a little. Some examples would be decongestants, antihistamines, cold formulas, certain antidepressants, alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana. While this may work to some extent, the humidity and the corresponding tension levels are not controllable, not to mention that a dry mouth is not as tasty during kissing and is more conducive to bad breath due to lack of saliva.
2) Try an alum Shower. We've heard about this, but I do not know any doctor who recommends it. Alum acts to contract the walls of the vagina, but it can be irritating and cause fungal infections. There is no way to judge how long it will last, or to control the degree of adjustment
3) Use a ribbed condom or a penis sheath. Excess moisture remains a problem with or without a condom. The sleeves of the penis help the man to feel more, but it tends to numb the woman's vagina after a few minutes, which makes her feel uncomfortable.
4) Rinse with running water. This has some impact by reducing the amount of natural lubrication, but the effect tends to disappear as the arousal of the woman increases, resulting in the secretion of even greater lubrication.
5) Insert a sponge or cloth. One of the most embarrassing techniques, since it must be done intermittently. Couples find this a big change. The technique, however, is to wrap a thin sheet / towel around a pair of fingers. Insert fingers to absorb vaginal moisture. Continue with intercourse. Repeat as necessary. While this method works, the re-entry of the vagina is difficult and painful because this method absorbs ALL the lubrication. However, within a few minutes, as the excitement increases, once again there will be too much moisture. With this method, there is no way to control the desired level of humidity and tension.
6) Use of a fan that blows in the genital area. It is not a practical solution, since it mainly causes the couple to cool down, while having little impact on the internal vaginal secretions.
7) Use of contraceptive pills. A tale of old women without any validity.
8) Repositioning your body. Certain positions, such as closing the legs, act to tighten the vagina, but unless the man has a penis longer than the average, he will find it much less satisfactory due to less penetration.
9) Insert an ice cube into the vagina causing muscle contraction. Another tale of old wives, not to mention the obvious discomfort.
10) Vaginal cones. Very similar in concept to kegal exercises. The idea here is to exercise the vaginal muscles by holding an object inside the vagina by flexing the inner muscles. Heavier and heavier weights can be placed inside. The theory is solid, but women find it difficult to stay in this type of programs long enough to be beneficial, not to mention that, like any other muscle, if you do not work continuously, you will lose your strength. The other disadvantage is that, to be beneficial during intercourse, the female must consciously flex her inner muscles, thus taking away her ability to relax and enjoy the act of intercourse in herself.
11) Creams. There are a couple of these on the Internet that are now marketed under different names. If you already suffer from excess moisture, it will not help to add a cream to the existing problem. The manufacturers say that the creams have a tightening effect on the vagina within 15 to 30 minutes, but the evidence shows that any adjustment effect NOTICE is minimal or nil. The application of the cream on the inside walls of the vagina is difficult, shameful and must be appropriately scheduled so that it corresponds to intercourse. Some of the creams contain benzocaine, alum or petrolatum, neither of which is recommended to insert them into the vagina. For more information on these creams, search the internet under & # 39; vaginal tightening & # 39 ;.
12) Absorb natural powder. It is a "completely natural" powder that a man or woman can apply to a man's penis. It is simple and quick to use, and has a remarkable effect of moisture absorption in 1-2 minutes. The more dust is used, the greater the absorption, which allows the couple to find (and control) their preferred level of tightness and moisture. For more information about this product, go to http://www.absorbshun.com
Whichever option you choose, you should look for a solution that is satisfactory for both partners. Finding the right level of lubrication can lead to greater sexual pleasure, more frequent sexual intercourse and a closer relationship between couples.