A Simple And Actionable Method To Make Money On YouTube
The method I'm about to describe is one of the easiest ways I know to make money on YouTube. You can even begin to see results in a few days when you master the process. However, this method is not just a method in which you can earn money on YouTube by simply pressing a button and the cash starts flowing into your bank account, it requires a bit of work. The good news is that the work you will have to do to make money on YouTube is quite easy for someone who has no experience to complete without much hassle. As always with internet marketing techniques, do not be afraid to add your own twists, as you could make improvements by doing this.
This method is not sophisticated, but it has been tried and tested. Its basic components are simply finding videos related to the product that are classified on page one when we make a & # 39; product name + modifier & # 39; search for. So, our goal is simply to hijack the ranking with our own video.
1. Find a product you would like to promote : this could be information products in ClickBank or any other type of products in which you have access to an affiliate program. The most important thing to consider if we want to make money on YouTube is that the product is really selling.
2. Perform keyword research : we need to identify the buyer's keywords because our sales work will be much easier if your lead is already in purchase mode, for example:  product name + discount
product name + review
purchase + product name
product name + scam (this is usually the best one to sell information products from ClickBank)
To earn money on YouTube, it is recommended to target only keywords with at least 300 local EXACT monthly searches: you can find out using the Google Keyword Tool. Going lower or not depends on keyword competition: if the competition does not exist, then 150 exact local searches per month would be the minimum to make money on YouTube
3. Check the competition : If the competition is too high, then it will not be possible to make money on YouTube. Do a Google search for the chosen keywords. Then you should see how many videos are classified on page one. If there are more than 3 videos classified on page one, then you should dump those keywords and try another variation. If there are no more than 3, then you need to see how many views each video has; all must have no more than 20,000 views, as well as no more than 200 backlinks. If they have less than 200 backlinks, it should be easy to assume their classification. Obviously, the smaller the number of backlinks, the easier it will be to classify your competitors: the backlinks can be estimated using Traffic Travis. The last thing we have to do is look at the video that is already classified in general. Do you have many dislikes and negative comments or is it one of those Animoto style videos? If you have those aspects, then it will make your task of overcoming it easier.
4. Create the video : The best type of video for this method would be a video review style. Here are some points to remember when making the video
- Research the video and write 500 to 1000 words.
- Make a slide show using Windows Movie Maker with some of the products you are reviewing and simply reading the product.
- Conduct a good review focusing on the benefits of the product you are reviewing and how it will help the viewer of the video.
- To gain the trust of the viewer, make the review seem sincere and also discuss some negative aspects of the product.
5. Upload the video to YouTube :
- Put the keyword in the title, description and tags, also use related keywords (LSI).
- Find the tags in the videos that are already sorting on page one if there is one and use them in your video.
- Place your affiliate link at the beginning of the description in http: // click format.
6. Get backlinks to your video :
- Submit the article you wrote to the best article directories, such as EzineArticles, as well as Web 2.0 sites.
- Upload the slides you made to the document exchange sites, also convert your review into a PDF and send it to the document exchange sites.
- Convert the audio you recorded for your video into an MP3 file and send it to the podcast and MP3 sites to share.
- Mark your video as a social marker
- Use Animoto to create a lower quality video so you can send it to other sites to share videos, except YouTube, using Pixel Pipe.
If you want to make money on YouTube, obviously, the more videos you have on page one of Google, the more money you will earn and if you really do not want to do something of yourself, you can only outsource it. Fiverr.com would be the first place I would go if I were to go the outsourcing route. The important thing now is to stop procrastinating and start doing and learn from your mistakes along the way. If you master this technique, you will not only make money on YouTube, but you will also work smarter instead of doing it more intensely.